Self Portrait 2 Self Portrait 2

Hey, looking good man! Try softening your brush when shading (hardness to zero, then opacity and flow to 50%) Keep up the great work!

HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr responds:

With this picture after most of it was finished i went over it adding hard brush details then again with soft brush details...i smoothed out a lot of areas with the soft brush. my flow is normally always 40percent and i just juggle the opacity up and down!! thanks for the review though!

Dota 2 Invoker: Full Dota 2 Invoker: Full

I think this one turned out great! By far my favorite one that you have done. The shading is smooth and clean, and as always your composition of this character is well done. People are saying that the armor isn't glossy enough, but I have looked over your other pieces countless times and I think that you executed the armor exactly the way you wanted to. If you wanted it super glossy I'm sure you would have made it that way. Over all it is great and can't wait to see your next one.

Doberman Doberman

Looks great! If you are looking for smoother blending try using the eyedrop tool (whatever that thing is called) and sample the in between shades/colors to make the transition more gradual! On a different note, your shading is well done and well put together. Keep it up!

HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr responds:

I'll keep that in mind....I've been practicing creating images with just value...so this picture was started in just greyscale...then colored...but i haven't really found a technique i like for coloring over the greyscale image!